My name is Joerg Warda I am a Berlin based artist and designer with over 15 years of experience in a wide range of artistic fields. I hold a bachelor degree in Graphic Arts and have worked with clients both locally and around the world on projects ranging in scope.
My wide experience base provided a strong background in drawing and painting, design, illustration, photo retouching, print and advertising.
I started my career as a young airbrush artist and soon became one of the founding members of the Berlin airbrush club. For more than seven years, I served the complete range of airbrush art, from custom to body painting, demo at trade shows and teaching airbrush classes.
In 1995 I formed my own design studio specialized in illustration and design with projects including corporate design, logo development, print, advertising, web design and new media.
In 2000 I joined Fokus a research and development department of the Fraunhofer Institute where I became the lead designer and creative working on user interfaces and graphic solutions for next generation applications and earned working with some of the most sophisticated clients in the world like Samsung, Nokia and Sony.
Beside my job I also maintain a successful career as an award-winning digital artist. My paintings have appeared in international publications as well as limited edition prints and posters and were featured in major world renowned art books.
When not sitting in front of a computer screen, I can be found photographing or on travel together with my Wife doing film and outdoor photography.
Software and Skills:
• Photoshop CS (industry standard raster/photo editing)
• Corel Painter (digital illustration program)
• Illustrator CS (industry standard for vector graphics)
• InDesign CS (full-featured page layout)
• ImageReady CS (utility for optimizing web graphics)
• Dreamweaver (web layout and programming)
• Macromedia Freehand (illustration utility for vector graphics)
• Poser (3D figure design)
• Microsoft Office (word, powerpiont, outlook, frontpage)
• SEO (search engine optimization)
• HTML (markup language for the web)